Monday, November 28, 2011

Leadership development

Perhaps even more urgent than the demand for well-trained nurses in Bangladesh, is the need for effective nurse managers and educators. IUBAT faculty encourage the BSN students to think of themselves as future leaders of the profession. Their studies in Nursing Administration help them develop some skills. This course is also attended by practicing nurses and managers from our teaching hospital partners, ICDDRB and United Hospitals. The experienced practitioners always help the IUBAT students gain a realistic perspective on the challenges of management. The course includes a hospital management workshop, shown in this photo. In this day-long simulation, participants solve various problems related to personnel and care management issues. Visiting faculty Moira Cameron and Sam Simpson assisted Alex Berland in presenting the workshop.

 

4 comments:

  1. blog site This is pretty good! How was it made . I view something genuinely interesting about your site so I saved to my bookmarks . You can visit my site leadership development


    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making the honest effort to discuss this. I feel very sturdy approximately it and wish to read more. If it’s OK, as you achieve more in depth knowledge, could you thoughts including extra articles very similar to this one with more information? It would be extremely useful and helpful for me and my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not certain the place you’re getting your information, however good topic. I needs to spend a while learning more or understanding more. Thank you for excellent info I was searching for this information for my mission.

    ReplyDelete